In 2005, Musical artist Anthony Lawrence Dash composed a track titled, "Tony Gunz Beat." Floyd Mayweather, Jr., arguably the greatest professional boxer of all time, used a variation of that track with lyrics added as his entrance music during two World Wresting Entertainment "WWE" events, WrestleMania XXIV in 2008 and on WWE RAW in 2009. Although Dash created Tony Gunz Beat in 2005, the track was not copyrighted until October 2009, after both of Mayweather's […]
- Dash v. Floyd Mayweather: Copyright Damages Require more than mere Speculation
- Copyright Renewal Rights Must be Transferred with Specificity
- Mobile Phone Carriers not Indirectly Liable for Text Message Copyright Infringement
- Can you get Copyright Protection on an Informational Diagram?
- WNET v. Aereo: Is renting a TV antenna copyright infringement?