Mark Borghese is an attorney based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Licensed in both Nevada and Washington, D.C. his practice focuses primarily on trademarks, copyrights, technology law, and business transactions. Mark is an experienced internet attorney and commercial attorney with a focus on intellectual property law.
When he is not busy practicing law or blogging he enjoys hanging out with the family, hiking, geocaching, and traveling.
Borghese Legal, Ltd.
10161 Park Run Drive, Suite 150
Las Vegas, NV 89145
ph. (702) 382-0200
- Dash v. Floyd Mayweather: Copyright Damages Require more than mere Speculation
- Copyright Renewal Rights Must be Transferred with Specificity
- Mobile Phone Carriers not Indirectly Liable for Text Message Copyright Infringement
- Can you get Copyright Protection on an Informational Diagram?
- WNET v. Aereo: Is renting a TV antenna copyright infringement?