In Forest Park Pictures v. Universal Television Network, Inc., 683 F.3d 424, 2012 (2nd Cir. 2012), a television show developer filed a lawsuit against USA Network for using its television series idea without compensation. In 2005, plaintiff Forest Park Pictures developed an idea for a television show called Housecall about a doctor who was expelled from his practice for treating patients who could not pay, moved to Malibu, California to become a concierge doctor to […]
- Dash v. Floyd Mayweather: Copyright Damages Require more than mere Speculation
- Copyright Renewal Rights Must be Transferred with Specificity
- Mobile Phone Carriers not Indirectly Liable for Text Message Copyright Infringement
- Can you get Copyright Protection on an Informational Diagram?
- WNET v. Aereo: Is renting a TV antenna copyright infringement?